Monday, November 07, 2005

Busy busy busy

I guess I didn't really realize how much free time I had until I lost it. Ain't that always the way. I don't know how married people, especially those with children, ever get anything done. When work puts demands on you keeping you at the office until late in the evening, and you have laundry, homework, cleaning and reading to do, and you've got obligations on several nights a week... when are you supposed to sleep?
Maybe I like sleep too much. I'm not one of those people who can get 4 hours a night and be fine. I can pull that off for about 2 days.
Maybe I like 'down time' too much. Sometimes you need to sit and and just surf the web, or draw something. Or play your guitar.
Yep, time is a valuable commodity. I need to figure out a way to keep work from taking so much of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah, I agree that work takes entirely way too much time. TOO MUCH. I discovered today that I'm more than likely going to have to work Friday and/or Saturday :::sigh:::

Glad to see you post something.